3.24.2006

Blogwhoring from home.

I was fully intending to write a long, well thought out post about a subject dear to my heart today, but I've been trapped in a room listening to a man still drunk from last night blabbing out one lame ass story after another without a pause in between who only just finally passed out, my mind isn't in the right condition to undertake such a task.

So instead I'll leave you to peruse some of my previous shining moments, that is, according to me, not necessarily anyone else. It's rare that I actually make the effort to write something good, and when I do, I want to milk it for all it's worth, so I've put a category on my sidebar dedicated to my best moments.

They include,

Family Fun - The story of biblical creation as you've never heard it before. Warning, adult content.

Who will get eaten first - My idea for a reality show.

And not one thing about blowjobs! - Don't be put off by the title. I'm just making a few improvements to a 1950s guide to being the perfect housewife.

How many people do you need for one of those? - I refer to a "sex pyramid". The author of the original article invented a totally shitty one, so I made a better one.
And the others are there if you care to check them out as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 1950s housewife guidelines always gives me a good chuckle.