3.26.2006

Silent and Grey

I'm feeling kind of depressed. I'm sure it's a self indulgent whinerism, because I have no reason to be unhappy about anything. Things have been pretty good. I have a possible new opportunity which might turn out good, which I won't elaborate on more until I know it's happening. I had a pretty good evening last night and otherwise things are neutral.

It could be because it's Sunday and Sundays suck. They start off ok but as the day goes on they just get bllgghr! I don't have a reason to dislike Sundays either. It's not like I have weekends, I work just as much (not very much) on Saturday as I do on a Monday.

I don't like Sunday because it's too far from Saturday. Now I have to wait another 6 days until the next one comes around. How do I stand it! I suppose I shouldn't blame Sunday, but blame the person who can't be bothered to see me more than once a week. Or myself for being so pathetic to be in love with someone who can't tolerate my presence more than one evening a week.

Or maybe I should blame God for hating me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh would you please stop blaming me, my dear daughter?! You know I don't hate you! In fact, I do my very best to keep you entertained with everything my sheer endless arsenal of goodies has to offer. Hey, and it was not my idea to cut a whole hour off of last night, so perhaps you're only suffering form a lack of sleep (....or from too much unholy activities during the night). Okay, I'm off, for I have to polish my gloriole......

Haha, oh Dear, you're a real special kitty!

Anonymous said...

A thought Sunday was a day of rest, not in these here parts though. Saturday and Sunday are normal "work days". Now that's depressing.

Anonymous said...

I really hate Sundays too. Where i live you cannot buy alcohol on Sundays. There is no mail service, very few doctors offices open and it's just a generally boring day. I choose to work on Sunday for that reason. Nothing else to do..