3.11.2006

And in New York today...

Some people still haven't grasped that whole "geography" jazz,

Little girl: What's London?
Teen girl: London is a country in Europe.
Little girl: In Newark?
Well there's also London in Ontario, which is sort of New England isn't it? I mean it's north of New York. And it's in a place called Canada, which is sort of France as well, except for the parts that are American, so in a way these people are right, you just have to look at it a certain way.

Oh, and a quick technical question. Does anyone know how to get rid of the Yahoo toolbar from Mozilla Firefox? Not just once you've opened the browser, but altogether. Somebody who shall remain nameless did something on the computer the other day which wiped all of my bookmarks and put this ugly Yahoo toolbar on the top of the browser. I was able to get most of my favourites back, but I can't get rid of this damn thing. I don't want it, it's unecessary and it's not aesthetically pleasing to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh these funny Yankees.....!

Well, for the technical thing: in the very first line of your browser you should have a Yahoo!-button. Click and go to "Toolbar settings", there to "Deinstall", and..... that should be it!

Hey, hope you have a pleasant day!

Michelle said...

Actually I don't have that button on the top. I tried selecting uninstall from the editing button on the toolbar but it doesn't work. It seems to be corrupted. I'll figure out something though, I'll just reinstall firefox if I have to.