3.05.2006

Blogger awards

Being award time right now for such lesser artforms as film, those things that I'm never in, it got me thinking about the need to give recognition to those who excel in what they do.

So, being a blogger. I compiled a list of things that make a great blog, and scouredd the internet to find a blog which contains such qualities. Here we go.

1. Interesting and varied subjects. - In all modesty, I would say my blog has this, so me.

2. A personal touch that makes you feel like you really know the blogger. - Hmm, let me think. Me.

3. An attractive but easy to read format. - Me.

4. Photos of your blogger, in different situations, sporting different looks, but always looking fantastic. - Me of course.

5. Humour. - Me again.

6. Sex, lots and lots of it. - Need I state it.

7. Sarcasm, but in a lighthearted, fun, not too offensive way. - Me.

8. The occasional gimmick, visitor maps, quizzes, photo captioning, but not going overboard. - Me again.

8. Links to interesting stories, but with the blogger's own riotous input. - Sigh, me.

9. Cool graphics, commenter interaction, nudity, a perfect balance between clarity and vagueness. - Me, me, me.

I think that covers it. It's quite obvious that I have the perfect blog, and am deserving of an award for my efforts. I'm pretty modest though and don't want too big a fuss made over it, in fact I don't need any award at all, just the knowledge that readers out there are enjoying what I write is enough for me.

Oh, and a cash prize would be nice.

5 comments:

Ronald said...

I get really pissed off with you modest types. If you've got it then flaunt it, that's what I always say.

I don't see why you should overlook the fact that your blog is Art, with a huge captital 'A'. Unflinching in your desire to take a quirky look at life, disregarding orthodox and prudish mores, you run the risk of alienating folk, which is the sign of a great Artist. And... probably unnoticed by many less discerning folks, you have a great neck! That's the clincher. Bravo, Mutant Cat.

Unknown said...

I know you are unique, extraordinary, witty and stunningly beautiful: so you deserve any award in every category! ......But was it really necessary to post this post twice??? No way, you can't take away the "most self-centered blogger award" from me, this one belongs to me, me, me......meow

Michelle said...

Rowr!

I only just noticed that now. I took off right after posting that last night, I really should check these things.

You're right, all of this is quite evident and only needs to be said once so I've removed the offending duplicate.

Anonymous said...

Ah, modesty, humility!

Dog advicer said...

Good work, very nice blog. Seems you enjoy working with/ on the internet. And
if something like that even pays off well, it would be even better, woulnd't it?

I chose you because you convinced meby all the effort you put into it. That
really convinced me.
For further information please look up my site The Cat Helath InfoPlease get more information
on....see the video!