2.24.2006

The fine, the upstanding, the strong!

I've been looking through some of my posts, and checking word searches that found their way to my blog, and I realised that people out there reading might think I'm somewhat of a man hater. I'm sorry if I gave this impression, it is totally untrue. I assure you I do like men, I have the utmost respect for men.

In fact, I love men. I love their hard, muscular bodies. I love their facial hair. I love the way they run fast, lift heavy things, and sweat, oh the sweat!

I love their deep voices, their well defined jaws, their strong grip, the way they look in jeans, and oh, the way they look out of their jeans.

I love the way they look at me, and whisper sweet nothings in my ear, and caress my body tenderly. I love the way they slowly undress me, lightly brushing my skin as they go, and following with their lips all the way down my body. I love the way they,

wait a minute,

Zip!

This is a family blog, I can't go any further. For the rest you'll have to email me.

But anyway, I think this clears things up. I DO NOT hate men. I love them, I adore them, I think they should have everything their strong and manly hearts desire, I think they are great!

Well the sexy, stylish, gorgeous, intelligent, funny and sweet ones anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, is it you?? I thought you already got to know a copy of the male species.
Oh, well, I forgot the subtitle of your blog... bon appetit.
Y,LB

Anonymous said...

We all love men, but they can be annoying...I mean the toilet seat left up, there inability to find anything, stupid questions, messes....do I need to continue.....V
http://vanessalea.tripod.com/blog/

Michelle said...

Oh yes, once the lovemaking is over you have to deal with reality, the funny smells, the caninesque sense of ownership they have to the remote control, their love of sports, on the television anyway, grrr.

But still, they're adorable.

Ronald said...

I didn't realise this was a family blog, unless you meant a dysfunctional family?

By the way, I'm representing those of us who aren't 'sexy, stylish, gorgeous, intelligent, funny and sweet'. We're the common, unloved, naff, and totally sex-starved... you may call us C.U.N.T.S for short. We're the latest in a long line of identifiable groups looking for recognition, recompense, respect and equality with the sexy, stylish... etc.

Can I count on your vote?

Michelle said...

You always have my vote, don't worry about that.

And actually, I'll settle for a guy who's even one of the aforementioned nice things, you can be funny or smart, sweet or gorgeous, I'll like you anyway. I may not set up house and have babies with you, but I'll let you come and build a bookshelf for me.

Actually, I'll settle for someone who just lets me have remote control sometimes. I'm getting less fussy as I get older.

Ronald said...

Good answer. You never cease to surprise me. It makes being a C.U.N.T. bearable. Be sure to know, should I get elected, I'll give your demands priority.