6.27.2006

Sorry, still no boobs.


Back.
Originally uploaded by Mutant Cat.
Seems like my evil little plan worked out pretty well. Those of you out there who like to have a sneaky look at my site stats, and I know there's one or 2 of you, probably noticed I had a major jump in visitors today.

Most of them are from Flickr. The way I did it was laughably easy. I started a post in a group titled Boobs containing just a link to my post below. In about an hour I had about an average day's worth of visitors. Unfortunately there were no boobs at the end of the link, just an invite to ask me questions, (which is still open by the way) which none of them did, and few of them bothered to read any of the blog so what's it all worth!

It doesn't really matter, it was just a silly joke I posted when I was a little drunk. But now that I've discovered how to draw new people in I might try out this little scheme again, with a bit more thought in it, you know like when I actually have boobs to offer.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Well I've already had a visit from someone who was searching for boobs. I'm going to have to start working on a different set of keywords to draw the right sort of people in, you know not the usual riff raff.

Stuff like philosophy, deep thought, intelligent musing over the way our society is shaped to make us into the people we are and how we can break free from the bondage the patriarchy ties us up with before whipping us with leather straps with those tassle things on the end, sort of thing.

Michelle said...

I forgot to mention "greases over with oil before tying up" it's an important detail.

Mr Angry said...

Well that pic should win you som fans. Artistic and sexy :)

Cranky McGee said...

Showing T&A is a great way to bring in new visitors. Maybe I can get Mutant Parrot to pose nude on my page. Sure, he's not nearly as attractive as you, but who knows... I need more visitors so that I feel wanted.