6.10.2006

Oh the indignity!

No post 2 days in a row! What's going on?

Well, my internet died. It's something that would go by relatively unnoticed, as fuckups regarding being online, either with the computer, internet connection, photo thingy are pretty regular, but being an internet obsessed freak, I need my fix. So I came here, to an internet cafe. I've came here yesterday too, but I didn't feel like posting. I don't like using unfamiliar keyboards, though the connection is much faster than the one I'm used to.

Anyway, where was I. Oh yeah. Internet cafe. They play awful music here by the way.

There's really not much to say as there's not been much going on except for the fact that my internet isn't working, which is nothing remarkable, except that I keep getting stranger and stranger searches in my site stats. Like,

people who have eaten themselves
Nobs and the rabble, all in the same boat
pictures of strong looking stick figure mens

Better than nothing I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Internet Cafe? Listen sister, that's Rock and bloody Roll compared to the indignity of having to access the Internet from a Public Library. Why do these places make me feel like a pervert? No... please don't answer that!

I just had to stop by and say hello as I was getting withdrawal symptoms. And thanks for the comment on my blog - now I'm beginning to realise who my real cyber-friends are!

Come on, give us one of your funny 'dry humour' blogs. You daft sod!