6.20.2006

I thought I were a bit classier than that.

It's time for another freaky folk who find me update. According to my latest stats I am the blowjob blog. And considering the amount of talk there's been on that subject lately it's no mean feat.

Everything else pretty much belongs in either the cat or "what the ?" category. Like "funny cat speaking", "what does a cat get eaten by","banana Wednesday" for hairy ladies. I don't know if "czech republic mad cats" was actually looking for me or just found me through a happy accident.

At least one person got it right, by looking up "all men are despicable". They didn't stick around for too long which is surprising because you think they would have found what they wanted here.

Oh well. I just can't figure these people out.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

What no Da Vinci code goldfish bookshelf hunters? I would think you'd get all sorts of crazy people finding you.

Michelle said...

Latest site meter update, since yesterday.

mutants here I am
ambiguously ethnic
horse facials

I'm a bit worried about the last one.

epikles said...

well i found you through Mr Angry - a worthy connection - and, regarding your profile, i was reminded of a song i once wrote about a group of angti-superheroes called The World Weary Avengers, who slogan was , "we'll save the world tomorrow ..."

by the way, i've been enjoying your comments on Mr A's blog for quite awhile.

Michelle said...

Thanks Tom, always nice to meet new people.

And because they always get weirder immediately after I do a post about search terms, the latest are,

*women who can't orgasm
*cat god history
*Listen to him. You may have a dozen important things to tell him, but the moment of his arrival is not one of them

Some people get pretty specific with their searches.

epikles said...

what do you use to find out these searches? sounds interesting

Michelle said...

It's on my site meter, which is the pinky purply green thing on the bottom of the blog. You can sign up for it for free and attach it to anything.