6.04.2006

No one for blowjobs?

I'm sorry about calling you such horrible things yesterday. I was feeling a bit unloved and ignored. Of course, I realized that the people who are actually reading are the good guys, and those who aren't won't get the message anyway, so it's was kind of pointless.

Anyway speaking of weird search terms, (and I was a few posts ago if you've been paying attention), about half an hour ago someone found my little space on the internet by googling

"when your husband returns from a hard days work have his dinner ready, plan ahead a night before, this is a way of letting him know you have been thinking about him and are concerned about his needs"

Quite a mouthful I must say, which is quite ironic because the post that it linked to is the one titled And not one thing about blowjobs!

I get quite a lot of searches leading to that one, strangely enough it's hardly ever for people looking for information on blowjobs, which is just as well because as the title suggests there isn't actually anything about blowjobs in it.

It's a rather dreary Sunday here, I hope it's nice wherever you are.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare you feel unloved and ignored, after the loyalty I've displayed for such a long time. I'm never far away, if only lurking... and I know you know that! I'm so hurt I feel like flouncing out of the blogosphere this minute.

As you asked, I can tell you the weather has been very pleasant here for the past few days, although we've just this minute had a thunderstorm and torrential rain. But as they say, it will clear the air - how does that work then? Never mind.

Remember, just because I'm out of sight, you're not out of mind.

Michelle said...

As I said, the people who actually are reading and commenting aren't responsible for my sudden drop in popularity, so it's kind of pointless for me to rant on about it on the blog. And I wasn't pointing out anyone in particular, it's just that those numbers keep dropping...

Anonymous said...

I know that. But I played dumb, as an excuse to express my loyalty, admiration, and also display my ability to fearlessly flounce around like a girl, despite my obvious ultra-machismo.

Anonymous said...

This is off-topic for this post, but I followed your link to the "Good Wife" post. That made me do my own googling where I found a forum that is actually having a serious discussion about the good old days when women knew their place.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42176
Sorry, but I don't know how to turn that into a more attractive link.

It's cloudy and rainy here in Oregon today.

Mr Angry said...

So surely you could give us some worthwhile information on blowjobs?

p.p. said...

Yeah... I have no comment re: this post, but just wanted to say "hey." I found you via "NYCbeauty."

Prague is beautiful; I've been there several times for extended visits and my best friend lived there for over a year two years ago, while I was studying in Budapest.

Enjoy your stay!

Oh, and Absinthe is the devil.