6.06.2006

I'm a big dork.


Evil is here!
Originally uploaded by Mutant Cat.
Yeah I know it's 6,6,06 and I have a photo of myself looking all dark and evil, but that's me. I have no shame. I'm into themes and dressing up and all that totally nerdy stuff. I'm a humungous big dork!

And what's really great about me is that I admit it. I proudly flaunt my dorkiness for all to see, I take photos while being dorky and post them all over the place. That's how cool I am. Only the truly cool can be as dorky as that and own up to it, proudly even.

5 comments:

Cranky McGee said...

Holy Crap! I forgot it was 6/6/06. Do you know what time the the end of the world comes today?

Your evil look will let you blend in well when the anti-christ comes to power.

Anonymous said...

What's with the 'dorky' business dude? You're cool, but you aint no fool. And shameless? Probably. But is that a bad thing?

Good pic. Frightening.

Michelle said...

Don, you don't understand. Dorkiness is the new cool, which makes me extremely dorky. And I agree, shameless is the new, er great.

Anonymous said...

As long as you're okay.

ElKay said...

I've seen worse but I'd still make the sign of the cross and run like hell if I see someone like that on a dark street :)