6.23.2006

Right, you wanted it!

I seem to be attracting a lot of people who are on a neverending quest to find blowjobs. As I'm a kind, helpful kind of person, your search can end right here. This is how it's done,

Use a shooter glass
Layer ingredients in this order (note, from a Bols website but I'm sure any brand will do):

15 mls BOLS Vodka
15 mls BOLS Crème de Cacao Brown liqueur
15 mls Baileys / Irish cream liqueur
14 mls Cream

Instructions for use
Grip edge of glass in front teeth and knock back. Leaves cream on top lip.
Next week I'll be explaining the Proper way to do doggy style.

8 comments:

Mark n Manna said...

Thanks for the information,Michelle! The quest for a decent blowjob seems never-ending!
Perhaps this recipe is just the ticket!
Enough of these,and who cares,anyway!

Mark n Manna said...

I must admit..you are the prettiest turkat I've ever seen!

Michelle said...

Well finally I've been of service to someone and provided useful information. I can sleep well tonight knowing that I've contributed something to the world.

The Culture Ghost said...

I used "jackal scrotums" in the title of a recent post and it has done nothing to increase traffic.

Is there a recipe for a "jackal scrotum" and will you be posting it?

Michelle said...

I'm not sure what it is, is that a cocktail or an exotic delicacy made with the body parts of a certain animal?

Anonymous said...

Blimey. And I always thought it was about sucking cocks!

Michelle said...

Oh really, I had no idea. I guess I'm a bit sheltered.

Pacdog said...

Hey I'm trying to post for the 20th time..
Using irefox this time. hope it works!
:O)