6.30.2006

I've said it before but,

I don't like where I live. I've been on the edges of deciding whether it's tolerable or not and I've come to the conclusion that it's not. I like the place, I like the landlord, and I have nothing against the other guy who lives there, (apart from that he lives there) I just don't want to live with anyone. I want a place I know will be empty when I come home. That I don't have to hear them when they come in at night, or leave in the morning. Have the kitchen to myself, can walk around naked whenever I feel like it. Well I do that anyway but it's not the same.

I'm through with sharing. Now I need to get enough money to move into a new place. That's the problem. As well as having stuff there, like a computer and TV so I'm happy to just hang out at home when nothing else is going on.

One of these days. In other news, I've started another blog. It's a photo blog. I know I can post photos here, and flickr is all for photos but I wanted to to it anway. I called it 1000 Words, which isn't that clever I know. If you can come up with a better name let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not alone with your desire to live alone. Most people need their own space, and only the most insecure and needy choose to live in someone else's pocket. As you know, I'm in a long term relationship, but even so, I still have to have plenty of "me-time". If I don't get it, I stamp my feet, shout, and flounce around a lot. No, there's nothing better than being able to stretch in your own space, so you have my sympathy.

So what's the job situation like in Prague? Could you possibly do bar work for six months or so, and save the money as a deposit for a new place? That's assuming the deposit is the problem.

Regarding your new PhotoBlog, I have a strong suspicion it's a manifestation of an acute Internet/Blog addiction. You have to do Blog-like things all the time. You've got it worse than I have. Still, if it keeps you off the streets (especially during the winter when it's snowing and you're drunkenly attacking the pavement with your face) then it's a good thing. I don't think you need to change the name, that's very clever. Although sometimes your pictures paint one word, a kind of gasp, an exclamation that shall remain unnamed.

Mr Angry said...

Sounds like you're taking control of your universe Michelle. New blog, looking for a new home. Interesting times ahead I'm sure - keep us posted.