6.13.2006

A few entirely unrelated things.


Devilman
Originally uploaded by Mutant Cat.
This is the famous devilman of Prague's Charles Bridge. I took this photo the other day while my computer was refusing to do it's duty. He's a bit of a character this one, of course you wouldn't know from the photo. He doesn't really seem to want people taking photos of him, which I've discovered in the past, so I waited around this end of the bridge pretending to photograph something else. People kept getting in my way when I tried to get a shot of him so I was there a while. Finally I snapped a photo and immediately got his attention and he yelled out "twenty crowns, dvacet korun, zweingzig kronen". I made out like I didn't understand.

I thought this was quite rude, and because I'm totally childish, very funny.
Guy #1: My ass is killing me.
Guy #2: Really? Mine feels alright.
Guy #1: Well, you weren't doing what I was doing all day. It feels like someone ripped my ass off and stapled it back on.

--Paragon Sporting Goods, 17th & Broadway
Oh the wacky things that people get up to.

5 comments:

ThomP said...

In an unrelated comment... From an australian who wants to be where you are to an australian where you are, I likee your site.

Mr Angry said...

Always funny when people talk about ass problems in public. Do you think you could run faster than the devil man? If so, promise to pay him for some close-ups then do a runner. For extra laffs, have a friend video the whole thing. That would be a hit on youtube.

Anonymous said...

Hey, 17th and Broadway? That's where I'll be staying. I can assure you though, my ass will be completey untroubled... as long as I don't have the fish.

Michelle said...

Well, by all means avoid the fish. As well as these fellows talking here.

Anonymous said...

I just want to know where i can get a hat like that.