6.18.2006

No duck Sunday.

It must be a nice day or something out there in real world land, because the internet world is really slow today. I mean I'm happy for you folks to have a life and all, but what are those of us who live online supposed to do? It's so bleak in here.

Actually it's not, it's rather sunny and warm but not too hot today and I 'm thinking of getting out just to walk around soon. And to be fair I didn't spend so much time on the computer yesterday, I actually went out and did stuff. Well sort of, then I watched the football. Czech Republic lost and now they have to beat Italy. I'm hoping they do because for one, I want the Czech Republic to win, and 2 I want Italy to lose. Their team seems like a bunch of wankers and I want them to lose just because of that.

That's all, not much else to say.

5 comments:

The Culture Ghost said...

Bloody Italians didn't beat the U.S.! What's wrong with them?

Having just seen "An Inconvenient Truth" I am venting my rage by being anti-USA as often as I can!

So who's suppoed to beat us next?

Anonymous said...

The Internet is always quiet when I'm on holiday. Haven't you noticed that?

Sorry to see the Czechs get beat by no-hopers Ghana. It's always the same, as soon as there are whispers of a team being a good outside bet to win, it all goes tits-up.

By the way, that's a cool assessment of the Italians

Michelle said...

Well, glad you're back then. Perhaps something interesting will happen now.

I'm waiting.

Anyway tits up, that's what I'd call it.

Anonymous said...

I'm not back just yet. I write these comments on the odd occasions I can get to a computer. I'm writing this from a Cafe overlooking the surf in St Ives Bay. I'll be back on Saturday so hopefully you can hold yourself together till then.

Anonymous said...

Walk? What is this walking around you speak of? All i know how to do is type.