6.02.2006

At least someone's actually looking at the damn blog!

It's time for another wacky word search update. It's been a while since I've done one, and out of the depressingly few people who bother to so much as click on my blog these days, a fair percentage of them are very strange.

As usual I get the mutants, mutant wannabes and mutants looking for someone to love, with such searches as "who else is a mutant like me", "how do you know if your a mutant" and "I want to turn into a mutant".

Then there are the cat people, you get the people looking for pictures, "real life cat family pictures" or "lives cats in glass" or the simply inquisitive "what does it mean when you dreamt of a cat" or the simply confusing "when I was a cat I just had hard times".

There are as usual a few sexual deviants who for some unexplained reason seem to find my blog, like mr "elephants fucking women", ew. Or "flickr: photos of handjobs" who certainly didn't find what he wanted as I assure you I have no such photos on Flickr.

Cutest prize goes to "Mr duck says quack" as well as the easiest to figure out. I'm not sure what led the "Sumerian Satan" guy to me though.

The ultimate prize for sheer wackiness goes to "if it's not one thing it's your mother pillow". I'm not sure if it goes with the sexual deviants group or what, the mind simply boggles.

2 comments:

xwy said...

Hi, Michelle. Love the new profile picture...very good picture of you!

Michelle said...

Checking my site stats is one the most fun things I do. It's amazing to see the crazy combinations of words people put together to search for stuff. I have no idea how they get to my blog most of the time, but it's fun.