1.21.2014

Winter is here..

Been very mild around here, which is nice, well not nice it's not terrible. It has been, for the most part quite dull and grey, except fro when it's sunny which it has been sometimes, but you know.. it gets dark early, and the trees are all bare so, it's still sort of dreary looking out there. It's still not that cold, which does quite please me but this morning I got up.. not sure what time it was, Cooley woke me and was messing around and wouldn't stop so I got up.. first went to er.. you know nature calls and all that, looked out the window and.. it looked just the same as it does every morning. Then about an hour, 2 hours, an hour and a half I'm not sure, later, Erik got up and said.. hey.. there's white stuff out there. And there was, white stuff. Snow it was, kind of a dusting, ie sorta light but still, pretty. It's been snow/raining most of the day so it's still around, though it seems a bit warm for it to stay so we'll see how it looks tomorrow, but I have my dreams of heavy visibility issues inducing snowfalls and piles and piles of snow on the ground and a perfect winter wonderland, whatever the forecast says. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: