1.10.2014

If you had asked me if there was such a thing as a cat architect..

I'd say I'm sure there is, that is if you mean person who designs structures that are ideal for places where cats live, rather than a designer of cats themselves, which actually I'd guess exists as well if it were that.

Well there is. I mean, there are people who do that kind of design for houses, um, interior bits with wood and sawing and whatnot, that design and build but are not limited to cat furniture. That sentence is just wrong, I tried to make it work but I think I couldn't, in any case I'm not going to read it over to see if it's a mess so there.

Oh yeah we had someone come over this evening to check out our places, and the cat to see what can be done here. I'm thinking stairs. On the walls. I'm really hoping this actually happens one day.

No comments: