1.31.2014

Done!

As soon as I hit post.. and it posts successfully and nothing goes wrong after that like the post disappearing or the computer doesn't die or whatever, or something that stops this, what I'm writing now from actually being a post on the blog, without some major delay that makes it not post after midnight.. I'm done. I have, or will have (provided all that stuff I wrote up there, most of which isn't even a thing) succeeded. One post for every day of a month.. and a long 31 dayer too. If I achieve nothing else this year, I will have achieved that. That is of course if one of those things doesn't go wrong between now and then, er, some point before midnight. A round of applause for me please. I can ask fro that because you (that is the generic you, the blog reader) are reading this, it has been posted successfully therefore.. etc etc etc.. yadda yadda yadda ergo and all that. Not too many hours of Jan left at this point, and right at this moment the cough doesn't seem to bad, some stuff that almost freaked me out yesterday didn't turn out to be so bad, at least at this point I'm deciding that and another thing that isn't something that directly affects me but affects my household, I guess turned out to sound worse than it probably is not that I know what it is but, come on, it's not going to be all that bad, though still annoying. Oh and we're going out tonight and after midnight.. drinks allowed! Not that I've been denying myself alcohol this month as a rule, or that I probably won't drink before midnight, but still. So.. Feb is almost here and I know it won't make a difference, but it's still nice that it's happening. Oh yeah and I plan to go vegan for Feb, or I did plan. I should try to remember that. Anyway.. that's it for this... J. M. G.

No comments: