5.22.2009

The sheer volume is..

Or is it the sheer number? I speak of how much I've written this month, so far. There were, at the time of my clicking on "new pot" 33 entries for this month. I think number is the more correct word as some of those posts don't have much in them, either content wise or sheer number count wise. I think that's the same thing, replace content with... er.. quality, or something. I have written a lot of shit this month, that at least I can be confident of reporting accurately.

As you have probably guessed, and I do mean "you" singular... and I realize I'm being rather ambitious even then... I don't really have anything to write about, and want to have at least one entry for today, so I'm blogging about a) blogging, b) nothing, c) my life, which is uneventful at the moment and probably d to g, if I wanted to put those same things in different words.

*sighs* I actually do have some ideas for "proper" posts, but I'm too lazy to do those right now, so make of that what you will.

No comments: