5.15.2009

Because there just isn't enough of the minuteau of my life in here..

I'm not entirely certain I used that word correctly, but I don't care. Sue me.

Shooting has finished. Fi-nished. It's a relief, but I think I'm going to cry. Actually no, it's too early for me to start missing all the excitement of being on set, right now I'm just glad I don't have to shoot off anywhere later. Except for the post office.

I have, though coming in at about midnight last night and instead of going to bed I sat down to write a blog post and then hung out a bit, done a few things already today. Quite fruitful really. I got the thing I was supposed to get yesterday but didn't, and I have a box, a perfect box for the thing I need to send out later. Now you're starting to realize how interesting the details of a movie set are, aren't you?

Well.. it's good. I'm catching up, and cleaning up. Remember how I mentioned it was a dump in here? Well it's not anymore, ok it still is but it's getting better.

That's about all really.

No comments: