5.17.2009

See the little goblin..

I'm drinking beer. I'm only on the first so I'm not seeing goblins yet. Unless you count the furry little one that's clambering around on the computer chair.

I made bread today, or rather yesterday or rather the wee small hours of the morning.. I wanted bread with breakfast and was intending to do it yesterday and zoned out on it until about midnight, and then I thought for and against for a while until I decided to start it about 1am.

And they turned out like rocks, which sucks because the last 2 times I made bread it was fucking awesome. I know what you're thinking it's because I started it at such an hour, but I think it's because I changed the quantities, I made less than usual because it's just me here, so I thirded everything.. and I think maybe I didn't use enough yeast, or something. Dunno. It's not that bad, it's edible, but it is quite disappointing.

I have beer though, and that softens the blow a little. *burps*

No comments: