5.14.2009

And that's..

...a wrap, to use the parlance of our times.

I'm back and the reshoot is done. Well it wasn't actually a reshoot but new scenes that weren't shot before, and it wasn't one scene it was 3, and each scene needed 2 shots each, meaning 3 for one, 2 for one and one for the other. Or something like that, well anyway in total it was how many it was. And of course each scene needed at least 8 takes, and 4 to 6 rehearsals and there were some aborted starts and we had to wait for a battery to charge again.

Still, it's still Thursday, and I've made it home with a stop to pick up some junk food, which means we finished before 11:00, which means it took just under 3 hours which is slightly less than was estimated, so kudos to us.

Scenes were pretty simple, just walking, looking and standing. I had to look through a peephole which sounds simple and was except for the closeup of my eye through the door, where I had to stand very still slightly hunched with my body twisted and eyes wide open with a light stuck right up to my face while he gave directions through the door. We had to do that scene more than a few times. Without blinking of course.

Got it done though, and he seemed happy with it all, and that's it for me. There might be some voice work to do still, but he didn't say anything about it when I left so I'm assuming I'm done with this acting lark until I get another gig, which despite all my whining throughout this saga I hope isn't too long.

No comments: