5.12.2009

Just stopping by..

I'm tired. We shot more scenes for the movie yesterday. I got there 16:30 and the goal was to finish at midnight. I got there on time, the other actor was about half an hour late, and the crew were fiddling around with lights. At about 9:30 we started doing something, we began rehearsing the scenes we were shooting at just before midnight and I left at about 4am.

We're shooting again today, starting 1pm because, we finished at midnight you see, and that's plenty of time to get some sleep :Z

If I'd actually come home a bit after 4, slept pretty much until just now I'd be fine, but someone decided to be hyper and jump on the bed and meow at me at regular intervals throughout the night/morning.

I'm so fucking tired. I'll probably be shooting until about midnight again (meaning well after that of course) and I don't know if I'm up for it. I have a semi nude scene today, and hopefully being out of it will make it easier, if anything. Still not quite sure how that will be. I just want to go back to sleep.

No comments: