5.10.2009

It's a sign.

The most amazing thing just happened to me. I was in Billa which I call Delvita, no reason, or rather there's a reason but it's too boring and irrelevant to this story to bother with explaining, that's a supemarket by the way, walking around, picking up a few things and I wandered into the beer aisle, thinking about picking up a few bottles, and regretting that I hadn't picked up a basket on the way in because I already had enough stuff in my hands, and then.. I saw it

It was a basket lying on top of some stuff at the end of the aisle. There wasn't anyone around so it seemed unlikely a shopper had just put it down for a minute, but still... I went closer. And it had nothing in it! So I picked it up and went on my merry way. With the 2 beers.

Amazing isn't it? I mean, what are the chances.. (does sums* in head) um. don't know, but it made my day.

Rehearsal was ok too. It was kind of nice to act with another actor for once, I don't think I disappointed the director as much as I usually do today.. so I'll be resting on that ok feeling until.. I'm estimating about 5:16 tomorrow, exactly 46 minutes after I arrive for rehearsing a bit more before the shoot. But that's just a guess.

*I haven't used that word since I was about 8.

No comments: