5.03.2009

Ok, this will be the last one of these for a while..

We did another shoot last night. I started off in the same costume, with the same uncomfortable shoes and ridiculous fake groceries, did some scenes walking out the front, then walking into the hall, and then walking up stairs. We had to shoot all of these from different angles and of course many takes were needed. Apart from the pain it went ok, I guess :)

Then I got to change into "something more comfortable" and yes, the director did describe it like that.. I was playing the middle of the night scenes, so it was night stuff with night gown and slippers, which sounds really comfy right, but it was kinda weird with some little nightie thing that didn't fit me (of course) which I wore with pajama pants and a dressing gown that looked more like some kind of secret agent coat. And slippers which had little heels and were too small for me :Z.
It was a lot more comfortable than the other costume though.

It did go pretty well though, I was more pleased with the scenes I did than I was yesterday, and I remember thinking, around say... 2 something that the shoot was going much smoother than yesterday's.. night's the previous shoot :Z The director seemed to feel that way too.

This feeling continued until about 4ish when he mentioned the scenes we had to do tonight and would probably be shooting until about 6. It went downhill from there.

A scene had to be adjusted because it involved shouting and running and making a lot of noise, and by the time we got to it it was 5 something so we changed it to me shouting not so loudly and doing stage whispers, running and making a lot of noise.. and then doing it from another angle. You can tell where it goes from here, and yes, the cable remains unfixed.

At about 6:30 we were doing the "last" scene, which was the last one before the one after that, which had to be shot from at least 2 angles. That one took a long time for some reason. The light was a problem, being full daylight and all so some time had to be taken out from the usual time consuming things to black out a window.

The crew were falling asleep. By then we were doing first takes which were "just fine". I'm under no allusions that either my or the other actor's acting, the sound, the lighting or anything else involved were that great, it's just that.. *snore* where was I???

oh yeah. We finally got out at 7:30.. I think we did finish all the scenes we needed to though, with a few necessary adjustments.

Next shoot is on the 11th, so I get to sleep now.

No comments: