5.01.2009

This deja vu feels familiar..

Got back from the airport a while ago. My it felt familiar. Seeing someone off, then leaving, alone..
of course last time I was there just over a month ago the familiar feeling was much stronger.. just the day before I'd done the same thing, with the same person in what can be described in no other way than a debacle.

I've spent a fair bit of time at the airport in recent years, not so much as this last month or so, but I've gone out to greet people and see them off more than a few times. Not so much to go somewhere though. Not at all actually.. I should work on that.. gets a bit much seeing people go places all the time you know.

Well he's gone. Just for a month so I think I can keep it together. Have more filming tonight.. oh, there was filming yesterday, but there's so much I want to say that's simultaneously stimulating to me and completely boring to anyone else.. ie the same as I've written about all the rehearsals that I don't know where to start and I'm tired. Snore.

No comments: