5.24.2006

Wednesday don't have to come up with a subject blogging.

I've been suffering from a severe case of blogger's block recently. I simply can't think of anything to write, and if I do it's something very uninspiring. Not that it matters as no one seems to care, views and comments have gone down drastically and I can't say I can blame you.

Nevertheless I feel fortunate that a few weeks ago I came up with gimmick in which at least one day a week I can fulfill my blogging duties without really having to come up with anything, and instead just do a couple of piss poor translations of a random bible verse. Which is what I'm going to do now.

John 2:15... "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him...And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof; but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
a) All you need is love. (la da da da da) All you need is love.
All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.
Love, love, love. Love, love, love (and on and on for about 3 hours, getting very high in the meantime.

b) It's not material possessions that matter but love. No I don't mean don't eat or clothe your children or whatever, just that live your life for your family, friends, and yes, Jesus instead of riches and fame. I mean by all means have a nice house and stuff, but don't get obsessed with keeping up with the Joneses sort of thing, and don't rip of and exploit people. That's totally whack.

c) Jesus is coming! The Rapture will be upon us soon. We don't care about worldly things. We know the world is going to be over soon, so we don't have to worry about the environment or our children's futures. We can pollute and overpopulate and screw the poor to our hearts content.

End.

2 comments:

reverb said...

...hell-o you dark gal...

Michelle said...

Hey you er, dude.