5.12.2006

The least interesting glass of beer in the world.


Beer
Originally uploaded by Mutant Cat.
This beer is very uninteresting. Extremely uninteresting. At least it's the least interesting out of all the photos I have on Flickr. For all those who don't use Flickr you're probably unfamiliar with the concept of interestingness. In fact, if you do use Flickr you're unfamiliar with interestingness, and in fact if you are familiar with the concept you don't understand it.

It works like this. Some photos are more interesting than others. That's about it. It's supposed to be based on how many comments, favourites and notes you get, and what those comments, faves and notes are and who gives them, but it MAKES NO SENSE! I've been whoring this photo for months trying to get people to pay it attention, and in fact have gotten it a lot of attention. It actually spent one night at my #1 most interesting spot, and the next day it dropped out of my top 200. Anyway, now it's my least interesting and I have no idea why.

So if you want to go on over to Flickr and shower it with love, click on the photo and go ahead.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That beer caught my attention. But then again, any beer would get my attention. If you go to my blog, you will understand why...

Anonymous said...

I dislike beer, even if - according to the tags - it is nude. But thanks for not showing a half filled glass provoking the full/empty question; two glasses of which one is full and the other empty are more real. (LB)

Jennifer Wertkin said...

But did it taste uninteresting??? That's the important part.

The Culture Ghost said...

I don't drink any more, but I loved beer. It looks like a very interesting and tasty beer. And the best part about that beer? It's in Prague and I have always wanted to visit Prague.

So there.

Michelle said...

I would say that the beer tasted pretty good, not necessarily interesting. When something tastes interesting it usually means that there's something questionable about it, perhaps that's the problem. Things that are nice/good/tasty aren't interesting.

Michelle said...

And it's still in last place. I've had about 100 comments, tags and notes added since yesterday and it's still there.

Anonymous said...

V:
What dose the glass say?

Michelle said...

The glass says Staropramen, which is the kind of beer that is in the glass.