5.08.2006

A blue train.


A blue train.
Originally uploaded by Mutant Cat.
It's a train, it's blue. I took this photo yesterday, taking advantage of a warm and sunny spring day. I wanted to take more but my batteries gave out kind of quickly.

I had a good day, apart from being horribly insulted by a fuckbag shithead waiter who I quite rightfully lambasted for being a lazy shit for not bothering to serve me. Instead of grovelling at my feet apologising profusely for his pathetic failure at doing a simple job, he made some crack at me about "women's problems". So I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to get him fired, get him killed, or just get him to experience horrible pain somehow. I'm leaning towards something involving knives.

I stink. I don't mean that in a "I'm not a lovely person" sort of way, as I feel my fantasies of revenge are totally fair. I mean I stink as in I smell bad. I spent the night with my gentleman friend last night and haven't been home yet, so all the sweat, the sweat and other stuff from yesterday is still on my body, just sitting there and getting staler. I plan on having a shower at some point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have kneed him in the groin, then asked if he was having "man problems."

Cranky McGee said...

Yeah, I would go with knives. They tend to prolong the agony before death. If you need the help of a killer bird with razor sharp teeth, Mutant Parrot would gladly come to your aid.

Mr Angry said...

Push him under the blue train!