5.04.2006

Just so you know

I found someone to share the flat with. He's not exactly here at the moment, as far as I know he's in Dublin right now. I'm to pick him up from the main train station on Saturday to take him to his new home, as he doesn't know Prague at all.

So, you've probably figured out from the previous paragraph that my new roommate is a he, and that I don't know him. Apart from that all I know about him is that he's from Los Angeles and has a German sounding name. Whether or not he's an axe-wielding psychopath I'm yet to discover.

It's quite busy at Hlavni Nadrazi, (mains train station) so it will be a bit difficult to find each other. I don't know what point to tell him to meet, as he won't know the place, and I don't really know the place myself too much. I should at least send him a photo, so he can identify me, unless of course he's followed the link on the bottom of his emails, visited this blog and then my Flickr photos. In which case he may be reading now, so hi new roomie! We'll figure it out somehow.

I'm feeling better now about things, as I have someone to share the rent now, though I'm still slightly annoyed. My landlord isn't being as helpful as I thought he was. I think he means to be, but he's just a little confused. I'm sure we'll sort it all out, but he needs to listen to me, and heed what I say. And agree and do things my way dammit!

I'll be ok.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A German sounding name you say. Whatever you do don't mention the var. Anyway good luck with the lucky dip.

Michelle said...

Well, I know I'm taking my chances, I mean a German American, what a combination! But you know, I need someone for the flat and beggars can't be choosers.

Anonymous said...

http://vanessalea.tripod.com/blog/

Good for you! I am sure all will be well. I truly believe that most people want what is best for others....