5.23.2006

Speaking of splitting.

I had a headache which could be described as such earlier on. I got the slightest bit tipsy last night. And when I say "slightest bit tipsy" I actually do mean that I got a little bit drunk, instead of coyly suggesting I got totally shitfaced. I just had a few beers, which is enough to give me a headache the next day. I managed to banish it though, so I have nothing to complain about.

The 2 people I was with, however seem to get to that state which one would refer to as shitfaced. At least the one who lives here is a little bit worse for wear. When I came in this morning the place was a disaster, a complete mess, stuff was knocked over, the computer was on, stuck on the music folder and the speakers were turned up high, so I can guess what went on here.

And he was in the shower, muttering incoherent nonsense to no one in particular. It was during the time he was snoring on the couch that someone knocked at the door. I did my best impression of someone who wasn't here and ignored it. Whatever it is it's nothing to do with me. I'll let the man answer for himself when he's in a condition to do so.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I managed to banish it though, so I have nothing to complain about."

Really? Nothing at all? What's happened to the Kat we've come to know and love?

Michelle said...

Oh I still whine and complain, I just stick to the things that I actually have to complain about, it's not as if there isn't enough of it.

Michelle said...

Well, someone else was certainly having fun, thankfully while I wasn't there.