5.07.2006

Stephen Colbert nude.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Update from yesterday. The dude showed up and everything is cool. I did a lot of running around and a lot of waiting and I was fucking exhausted but everything is in it's place now. That little saga is over, bring on the next one!

It's a quite lovely day today. I'm feeling refreshed and invigorated, I finally got some sleep though I was kind of rudely awakened this morning by a lost person needing to be helped out. He didn't call too early so it's forgivable.

I might go out in a bit and wander around, maybe even take some more photos. Then again I might stay in here on the computer all day.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh so that was you? I knew someone was helping me but I couldn't figure out who. Thanks so much!

person said...

interesting blog you got here, i was searching for something, and ended up here!

Michelle said...

I don't know what you're talking about Denny.

Unknown said...

I googled "Stephen Colbert nude" because I wanted to see Stephen Colbert nude or at least a decent photoshop job.... and this is what I got. I like your logo tho >(^._.^)<

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.