5.29.2006

No flowers or sunsets here.

Monday. The beginning of another dull, drudgerous week and waiting for another weekend, sigh. Oh ok, my impulse to grumble is just too strong. I really have nothing to complain about, not since Mr Computer has decided to start behaving (fingers, toes and everything crossable crossed).

It's not a particularly lovely day but I'm off for my first "sitting" with my new artist friend. He's going to sketch me. We'll probably be in the pub as it doesn't look like weather for the park, but that's all cool with me. In fact great! Two of my favourite things, hanging out in a pub and having people fuss over me and make art out of me, could it get any better?

Well actually it could get a lot better but if I wrote the list of ways in which "things" in general could improve I would be here all day and miss my appointment, so see y'all later.

No comments: