5.25.2006

I fixed it!

It's ok you can hold the applause. Don't ask me how I did it, I'm not sure, but I something seemed to work. Of course now the internet is working really slowly, making it impossible to catch up with everything I missed today. Typical. At least I have something to complain about.

I suppose my best friend being temporarily dead today had a good side. I actually got my ass out into the centre and took some photos, though I thought I'd never be able to get them off the camera and see them properly. It was great, ducks, dancing Slovakians, dancing buildings. All sorts of crazy stuff. Of course now I can't upload anything because the connection is so damn slow, so you'll have to wait to see them.

1 comment:

Mr Angry said...

OMG, I hadn't caught up with your posts for a couple of days and I'm reading from the most recent then see this refernce to your best friend being dead... and it's your bloody computer?? Damn, woman you had me going.