4.13.2006

Oh shit, it's already Thursday!

And I totally forgot about Wednesday bible study. Positively scandalous, my spiritual health is declining by the minute. Hopefully I can save myself by doing it a day late.

1 Corinth 15:20... "But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept."
a. Groovy! Jesus isn't dead after all, not really. He's gone up to Heaven so he can continue to do his good work, and give everyone the chance to be saved for all eternity!

b. Jesus Christ is the Lord, the son of God, He is magic! He rules everything and He is right about everything. If you fail to worship Him in all His glory in EXACTLY the way that we tell you, (ie don't be a stinking faggot or a chick who likes sex) then you will go to HELL! And we will make you time on this earth as miserable as we possibly can.

c. Yay, it's easter, let's eat chocolate bunnies!

In my opinion my offering for this pre-easter day late installment of Bible Study were rather ordinary, but that's what happens when you procrastinate.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

When I first did this, I was going to have the random bible verse on my blog, but I read through their conditions, and one is that you can't use them if you have any anti-christian content, so I didn't bother. I would guess that you blog falls under that category.

Simon said...

Yes, if only Hitler had procrastinated a bit more...

Michelle said...

And speaking of relgion, bunnies and weird site stats, (I know we weren't but anyway), the latest freak searches to find me are,

easter bunny nailing jesus to the cross pictures, and monks form a circle.