4.04.2006

Free facials. Here!

From one of my posts below.

Girl #1: Randy won't stop coming on my face.
Girl #2: ...Are you going to finish your bagel?
Well the comments section generated a few ideas for songs from this little exchange of words. The Culture Ghost suggested a song by the Ramones, ("Randy won't stop coming on my face."), I suggested something and Chymera suggested "Ya Gotta Get a Facial ta be My Ho." by Nellie. Just some examples.

So I thought I'd flog a very weary horse and see if people can improve on those examples. Best suggestion gets absolutely nothing.

3 comments:

The Culture Ghost said...

I finally got our keyboard hooked up to the old Apple we have and we are now MIDI functional...Hell, I may try to write a Ramones like song in MIDI...

I'll get back to you.

Michelle said...

Britney is such an easy target, but I'm all for hitting her again and again.

CG, I can't wait to hear it.

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
klonopin online prescription cosmedix skin care Osteoporosis evista