4.10.2006

Life is Hard

The weekend is over, sinful merriment is finished, the sun is gone and of course it's raining. I did speak too soon.

I was looking forward to a reasonably pleasant week of shopping and filing my nails but no, now I have something else to worry about. My roommate has decided he wants to move in about a month. This wouldn't matter so much except that the flat has a kind of unusual layout, and I might have difficulty finding someone to take his space. I don't want to fuck around with moving again, and I don't want to pay the whole rent myself, but I really don't want to be bothered with finding a person. I just won't think about it today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the up sides to being married. You always have someone to share the rent. :)

Michelle said...

Actually the flat would be good for a couple, the other room is basically the living room/kitchen combined with sleeping area, I'd convert that to just living area and put the bed in my room making it a double. Now if I can just find someone to marry me before one month is up I'll be fine.

Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I hate having roomates. I rather pay all the rent, even gettting a second job before getting a roomate.

Anonymous said...

good luck with finding a roomie. We are having trouble finding a new place! We THINK we have a townhouse in the works, because someone is SUPPOSED to move out of the one we want mid May but of course until i actually fill out papers and put down a deposit i will be a nervous wreck. Ugh!!!

Hang in there and keep us updated.