4.06.2006

Well there were no turnips around.

Life is hard.

A Czech man ate frogs and other small animals for four days after he was trapped on an island cut off by flooding, the daily Pravo reported Wednesday.
Well, it here folks. Floods again, and so soon. There's already been flooding around other parts of the country, but nothing too terrible in Prague yet, but there's still snow left to melt and it's going to rain all spring, because that's what it does, and if something bad can happen it means it probably will.

Where I live it probably won't flood, but it will suck. I probably don't know anyone who will be directly affected, but it will suck. Trust me.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well I can't tell yet whether it will flood too much in Prague. My main concern is that some the metros won't close, which will probably happen because of the slightest thing. My reasons for being so bothered are quite selfish, which I won't go into right now.

Anonymous said...

Flooding would involve water, right? We're not familiar with that here in Texas.

Michelle said...

Actually it hasn't rained for a few days, it's been really nice so I may have spoken too soon.

Then again I probably just spoke too soon again. Forget I said that. Sfkwak!