4.24.2006

Who wants a pie?

I'm feeling a bit depressed again. Well not really depressed just sort of indescribable. I don't know why.

For some reason I've been feeling almost positive recently, as if my life is actually moving in a direction that is not entirely incompatible with the one I wish it to move in. There is no reason for this, things have been pretty much the same as always, (IA kind of sucks) except for the recent problem of needing someone to move into my flat which is still up in the air, which you would think is a negative thing, because it is. Nevertheless I've been feeling ok.

But no more. I'm down again. No reason, everything is exactly the same as it was yesterday. And the day before, and the day before that, except for the small day to day changes that happen every day.

I probably won't be getting a computer now. They're more expensive than I thought. That's probably what's pissing me off.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks guys. Between you two and the pie, (or the thought of pie as I don't actually have a pie) I'm feeling much better.

Mr Angry said...

Oh, a beautiful, intelligent, interesting woman who needs cheering up! Would that I were in Prague, I would bring pie, flowers, whatever it took to make you smile. I'd even let you go reverse whacking day on me!

Simon said...

You need the love of the Lord in your heart...

Michelle said...

I'm afraid the Lord hath forsaken me big time. Can't imagine why, I've always had the utmost respect for him. Sorry, Him.

Michelle said...

Interesting idea, god gets "quite irate" when he doesn't get any pie, ie,

When the Lord don't get no pie, people DIE!