4.29.2006

Not all cats are grey.


MC: Cool or not?
Originally uploaded by Mutant Cat.
This is me in my jaunty cap. This cap can be referred to in many different ways but I like to refer to it as jaunty.

For those out there who are Flickerers, (and for those who aren't, why not?) please join my groups, Give me your ears and Pointlessness. No special reason, I just want to feel popular.

Just so I don't leave you with a completely substance-less post, here's something I didn't write:

Dreadlocked guy: I'm a customer and you're saying I can't use the restroom?

Ambiguously ethnic deli owner: You can't use it this often. You come here every day and stay there for 20-25 minutes. I don't know what you're doing in there.

Dreadlocked guy: Well if you want to get so technical, the first time I was taking a dump.

If anyone can help explain what "ambiguously ethnic" means, I would greatly appreciate it.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks. That helps a lot.

Ronald said...

Without doubt, the best photograph of you I've seen. Did you take this yourself? Its so professional and so 'period', don't you think?

Michelle said...

I took this myself with the timer. Then I photoshopped it up a bit. It's not that hard really, it's mostly luck when I get them looking good.

Ronald said...

I disagree. I think I may have said this before on your flickr account (so you may not have taken too much notice) but you have to know when to stop, and that to me, is the tricky bit. If you overdo it in Photoshop you can easily end up with a "dog's dinner" of a result. Fuck the process, you can only judge the result, and it's good.