4.05.2006

I haven't forgotten

It's Wednesday, and that means it's Bible Study day. Today's verse is:

REV 12:9... "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."
a) The Angel Satan had been a naughty boy up in Heaven, getting above his station and whatnot. So he got kicked out and went to earth. And his homies went with him too.

b) Satan is disobeyed God. He came to earth to wreak havoc. He's jealous and mean. Because of this he does everything within his power, (which is considerable) to undermine God's word. Which is of course pure love and happiness and all that. Everything bad that happens is Satan's fault. God has nothing to do with it.

c) Satan has your soul! He is poisoning you with his evil, cast him out and let Jesus into you. Put this water on you and start talking gibberish! Now collapse. That's right you've got it.

Well, I tried.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Well the first one I clicked on I didn't really like so I picked another. Shame on me! My verification code this time is sipmfjrf. That can be what you say the moment when you realise that God is Santa and Santa is God and all is right with the world. Or something like that.