4.21.2006

Update

Well one guy looked at the flat yesterday. The other one already found something.

He liked it but needed to know if the landlord can give him some documentation he needs for work, I didn't know so I said I'd get back with him today. I didn't see my roommate last night or today so I had to sms him to find out if he'd even spoken to the landlord yet and if he knew anything about this. He didn't know so I called the landlord and explained everything to him, he said he wasn't sure about the document thing, he'd have to speak to the guy himself, so I sent another sms to the prospective client and explained it to him, and asked if he wanted the landlord's number.

That was about 3 hours ago and I haven't gotten an answer. He probably just took one of the other places he looked at and isn't going to bother contacting me. So now I have to start all over again and just might not get someone in time, I hate people and I wish they'd all die.

And my internet is working really slowly today. Life sucks,

I think I'll go jump in the fountain, what else is there to do? Luckily it's warm.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll see. It might be fun, but if that damn gargoyle spurts anywhere near my face I'll break him.

Michelle said...

Not yet, there's someone who's probably looking at it on Monday when she gets back to Prague. I think it's just that women tend to find it easier to find places to live, so there are fewer out there looking. It does seem that I have very few people overall answering my ads.

Michelle said...

That's definitely the way to find an ideal roommate, I'm sure.