4.18.2006

I'm fucked.

I'm screwed. I'm shagged, humped, banged and buggered.

I've been boinked, ridden, rooted, plunged and Mr Wobbly has hidden his helmet.

I'm lost in a moist, sloshy, slippery wet lesbian threesome, in fact I'm in a bisexual group orgy complete with whips, chains, nails, dildos, all sorts of toys and huge cocks. Oh and Britney Spears too.

Ok I'm exaggerating just the slightest bit there. I'm only a little bit fucked. The guy I thought was going to take the room in my flat isn't going to now, so I have to find someone else. If I don't find someone in the time I need to I will be fucked, (and rooted and shagged etc).

I'm just feeling kind of shit right now, I have a cold, I'm sniffling, coughing and sneezing, I had a terrible head cold which has gone away but will probably be back later. I hate being sick, I never take it very well.

6 comments:

Ronald said...

I'm sorry to hear that. Still, the positive side is, it gives you a good excuse to put in a lot of very effective search words, "huge cocks", "dildos", "whips", etc. You cagey bugger you. Down, but still aware enough to exploit the situation. Cool :-)

Michelle said...

Shit, and I thought I came across as being quite genuine. What was it that gave it away? Was it Britney Spears?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Wobbly...that is fucking hillarious

sorry you are sick and hope you can find a roomie soon. Seems like all bad luck comes at once. Your Karma has to come back around soon, eh?

Michelle said...

I hope so. In any case I should be have some fun on Saturday to make up for it :)

Anonymous said...

Well, you had a hell of visual going there for a minute.

Mr Angry said...

Damn Michelle, for a minute there I thought I was going to have to have a cold shower after reading your post. Then you provided a metaphorical cold shower yourself.

Oh well, if I cover up the second half of your post and use my imagination...