4.20.2006

Grumble free post

It's a lovely day. The sun is shining, it's warm and I'm pretty much over the sniffles and sneezes I've been suffering through all week. I've also heard from a reliable source that my fountain is spurting again, (though I'm unsure yet if Clive the missing gargoyle has returned yet). It's official. Spring is here!

It's almost the weekend again and it might just stay sunny for a few days, and I might just stay not sick as well. I might actually do something fun for once! Apart from just have sex that is. Not that I'm complaining about that, it's just that I might want to do something else as well, like, erm nevermind the sex thing will do, but it's nice to know that it's a sunny day, or at least it was while you're doing it. Anyway, It should be spring by now fucking for the fun of it Saturday is almost here so I'm definitely in for a good weekend, regardless of the weather.

I have 2 people coming to see the flat this evening, and a couple of others who remain interested so it looks just possible that I may have someone to help me with the burden of that ludicrous "rent" thing that the landlord expects me to pay.

Of course maybe neither of them will want it, and perhaps none of the other people who have so far expressed interest will want it either and I will be fucked again. Whoops, sorry. Til tomorrow.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Actually it's gotten all cloudy now, no doubt it's going to rain all weekend.

Ronald said...

Wow, I'm surprised not to see some reference to today's news :-
http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2589

You really must be floating on air. Good to know your fountain is spurting - birth of another euphemism perhaps? Marvellous.

Michelle said...

Euphemism? Whatever are you talking about? Oh, I see, it's just your dirty little mind substituting something else for the fountain, and something else for the water which spurts generously out of the fountain, saturating all that it falls upon. Of course I wouldn't know what THAT is. holybjzs!

Ronald said...

It's a fair cop! I do have a tendency to see most things in sexual terms before computing their alternative meanings; but to be fair, I do need a catalyst, something to 'bounce' off. And somehow, your blog provides more scope than most. As a sometime reader of my blog you'll notice I rarely ever lapse into sniggering innuendo or pythonesque nudge-nudge-ism. It's because I'm starting from scratch, and under these conditions, wink-wink inspiration rarely strikes. And this is probably why it's so fucking boring, but that's another story. So, again, my apologies, and I do hope I'm not barred for offending your legendary sensibilities.

'ever so 'umble
Don

Michelle said...

It's ok. As long as you don't utter the "s" word, you're cool.

Ronald said...

No, you're 'onour. I certainly won't milady. Sperm, certainly won't be ment... fuck!

Michelle said...

Aaaarrrggghh! grwebplb!!!!

That's it. One more strike and you're out.

Ronald said...

Damn! Even worse than being strucken out... I've just noticed I used "you're" instead of "your". Credibility is shot now. I'll probably spend the rest of my days frequenting only those wanky blogs where they don't know the difference. Sob!

ThomP said...

ya blog is fantaztik!