8.05.2012

And I thought it was going so well..

There were about 5 minutes yesterday, when I thought this was all going great. Well..maybe about 4 or 5 hours where I thought it was at least good.. maybe a few more hours where it wasn't really bad and I thought things were going in the right direction.

Yesterday, change of location after 3 days at the same, non problematic actors.. the kids, rather strangely, a lovely day, relatively smooth rolling. I was quite enjoying it on many levels.. oh I scribbled a lot of indecipherable stuff, and missed some things, but then I got.. or thought I got the hang of stuff a little bit, and felt like I was getting better at this.. like, I was doing my job actually.

Then it started getting late. Still setting up. More set up, it was quite late by this point. It kept going on, rehearsals, start of shooting.. kept getting later, people are tired, I'm not really pleased to be there and then on top of that.. well.. something happened that made it all come crashing down on me.. and I feel again that here on my now 5th day, by which time I should have learned something, and gotten the hang of it enough to be useful.. I feel like I'm doing nothing.

So in I go again today, to do the same. Whatever it is.

No comments: