5.31.2011

These timelines.

So.. another May is over.. just now, and we'll be having a June soon. It's always interesting.. at this passing of the month, and by interesting I mean something that a very boring person who's nerdy about these particular things notices, for no particular reason, but I do think that this month has been a kinda significant one. Maybe. Probably all of them are, but this one has brought changes, mostly moving, we've now been in this place for a month, and I can't make up my mind whether it seems like it's been longer or shorter. I often feel that way about things. The rest has been a mix of good and bad.. from very far on one spectrum, to not very far at all on the other but I'll still say that interesting, non-negative which could in some way be construed as actually positive have occurred. Well maybe.

So yeah.. May's been alright. Today I woke up.. well woke up, didn't sleep much because of a splitting headache caused by like.. a beer and a half and felt crummy, but I got better and went to work and didn't have a tour and walked home and it looked like rain but it didn't. Exiciting? No. Particularly good? No. Enough to make up for all the shit I've been dealing with? Not close. The worst thing ever? Not really. I'm waiting for that.

No comments: