6.01.2011

*puts on boots*

Well.. about to embark on what is probably the busiest month I've had for.. for.. um, ever. I mean.. I have in the past had multiple things to do at once, which each take about half an hour a week so I get on my big horse and go on about how many things I have to do, but this time it's mostly just the one thing, this job thing I have. I finally have a month where I got lots of hours, working almost every night, and 2 shifts on average per night so I'm almost up to about 70 or 80% of a regular person's hours. That is regular persons in one of those countries with very generous work week laws. Maybe. I dunno.


Anyway.. I do have another thing, that is the "job" I've had for years which I actually do a bit of work with, during the day, and my other stuff, my art stuff, my photography stuff.. my video stuff.. (still working on that btw).. so yeah.

Oh and after the 18th there's no work, but that's because I'll be doing something much busier.. going on holiday. I know that sounds odd, but you haven't been on one of our "holidays". I'm using an awful lot of quotation marks today. Well.. we're going to Berlin, to fly to London to change for a flight to Vancouver and going to a wedding and bat mitzvah and it'll be a few weeks in Van, but knowing us that will be anything but restful.. so.. that will take me to the end of the month and into July, so we'll see.

No comments: