5.03.2011

It "literally" will not end.

Ok, today. Woke up, but didn't get up, tho I wanted to do an early trip to move stuff.. just lay in bed listening to a dude get pissed off trying to find a belt that later turned out to be still in the other flat.

Got up.. milled around a bit, then set off, walked in rain across the park. Get to flat, take some heavy/awkward things, wait at tram stop in rain, run to other tram, get home, walk up 4 flights of stairs, realize I don't have front door key for this flat, it was separate from all the others and I left it in my regular bag which I didn't being. Go back to other flat, start cleaning, try to call dude who has stuff at the flat to get it. Finally get through to dude, keep cleaning, dude comes, doesn't want to take stuff, grumbles and whines, make some plan for later. Go back to flat with key.. come up, bring in stuff plus stuff that was by the door, check bank.. call dude, make plans to meet at other flat, go to other flat.... get together other stuff, awkward things that aren't carried easily.. call dude who isn't anywhere near and isn't going to be any time soon so go back home with stuff.

Let dude in like a minute after I've climbed the stairs.. missing opportunity to have someone help with awkward and heavy stuff up the stairs.. eat food dude got, shower, watch people at tram stop while showering... this bit is actually the most pleasant one of the day.

Run around getting crazy like a frazzled person because everything is in a complete mess and I can't find my clothes for work, or hair dryer and I need it because my hair will not dry before I need to go and it's freezing, though not raining anymore.

Get out of here.. get to tram stop to meet other dude to give key.. he's a bit late, have some other silly issue which results in me being late at the office.. rush to office, change, get lantern etc etc and go down to the Orloj.

People for tour.. a 3 hour tour.. thought maybe no one would come because it had been raining and it was freezing.. in fact I was hoping it, but I got 6 people, all one family.

It was alright.. nothing to write home about or indeed on a blog about, but not a disaster, and it was my first one of these tours so.. whatev.

Get at tram stop as my tram just leaves, despite being a frequently running tram it's just over 10 minutes before another one comes, is slightly peeves, and very cold. Get on tram along with many people including guy with guitar who sits and proceeds to play. Listen to music all the way long, and have Elvis song in my head played by some guy and random passengers on a tram all night.

Get home.. eat, relax do normal boring stuff, go to bed in enough time (hopefully) to get up early for handover of keys and last trip back with stuff..

and that's it.

No comments: