5.07.2011

Settling in, doing stuff, not doing other stuff.

Getting used to this living in this new place thing, still a bit of a shambles but ya know... it gets better.

Doing a fair bit of stuff which in my case is "anything at all", involved with some interesting video thing, which I went to a rehearsal for this morning. Still working, studying new scripts (or meant to be) and doing tests for the new scripts.

And speaking of video stuff, and scripts, and doing stuff well more the not doing stuff.. what about all the stuff I said I'd do? Oh.. you probably don't know what I'm talking about.. well there was all this stuff I said I'd do. More acting.. get myself out there bla bla bla, make my own movies, videos, write stuff for movies, videos, etc etc etc. I kinda sorta planned for this month to be a big doing that sort of stuff month, or rather the point where I start getting serious and sit down every day and write something, or film something, and make a list of casting agencies and well a lot of stuff I haven't done. The moving got in the way, yes.. and I sort of forgot about it all but really.. Tuesday that was all done and though there is a lot to be sorted out and cleaned in here, I really haven't been doing so much of that either.

So.. at some point I plan to do all that stuff, give myself a schedule so I stick to it, or something like that. Soon I hope. I hope but don't expect. I probably should at least aspire to doing it properly.. if nothing else.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

I remember. I remember your "pledge" to do more of that "stuff". I've been thinking, doesn't your new job kind of make that difficult now? I mean, I'm convinced I need full unemployment in order to deal with one blog. Us Arty types need lots of "me-time" if we're to become productive, don't you think? Or is it just me who's a lazy, procrastinating fucker?

Michelle said...

Yes! I work now so I can't do other stuff! I work! I have a job! See.. I'm busy, I'm doing stuff.. I work nights.. sometimes I don't get home from WORK til 10:30!!!!!

I will totally use that excuse from now on.

And no, you are most certainly not the only lazy procrastinating fucker around.. I reckon that club would probably put the dabbler's club to shame :)