5.17.2011

Living in the dark ages...

omg I'm so behind... having no internet is really screwing me up... you have no idea! Well perhaps you've had to deal with the horror that is no internet yourselves.. so you know.

Well... done stuff.. did that video thing, worked, showed up for work, standing behind a bunch of horses that usually stand in the square but were standing right in front of us instead because of events.. that is a 3rd place game for the World Hockey Championships.. believe me, 3rd place matters when you're playing the Russians.. oh and they won, the Czechs, that is, 3rd place.. beating the Russians.. so that was fun. There was a fight which I missed, but I got to see the line of police, right where we stand, behind us, so my colleague was standing behind a line of horses, in front of a line of cops... no tour there either. I stood in for another college later and well.. after standing there, behind horses, but no cops by this time.. I went home.

Why do I even bother writing.. well that's pretty much the most exciting thing that's happened. Spending too much going to places with wifi just to get online and not getting nearly everything I have to do done, because I must drink beer in those places of course.. oh and.. shit that sucks still will not go away.. internet still not back.. same old same old.

2 comments:

Ronald said...

It's all relative. Shit that sucks is better in Prague than Shit that sucks in Birmingham. Trust me on that one.

I've been getting quite flouncy, forgetting you have no Internet connection, and wondering why you haven't peeked at my blog so often (though once again, I've not done much in an age).

Stalagmites.

Michelle said...

Yeah.. I know, I grumble too much..

*grumbles anyway* I do have moments of ok-ness.. it is quite nice when it's nice hear, spring and all.. and I do a lot of wandering around, which is nice..

if I could upload my photos and talk about it all in a timely matter it would be nicer though..

dernets